We are looking to recruit two people to join the Maintenance Team
Both are full time, non-resident roles. The primary task of the Maintenance Team is to assist in the maintenance and development of the physical resources of this 285-bed Christian Conference Centre, which sits within 52 acres of land. Your work will mainly focus on improvement projects, but you will also get involved in routine maintenance and inspection tasks and minor repairs. The work will be varied and will sometimes test your skills to the limit. You could be involved in building and refurbishing, painting and decorating, plumbing, electrics etc – all with the aim of providing our guests with the best possible facilities. The work is demanding and we have a plan of improvements and developments for the rest of 2020 and beyond – are you the person we need to help us achieve all we want to do? You will be responsible to the Assistant Manager (Maintenance), and will join a team of three current members.
You will have:
- A high level of expertise in one of the main building trades; alongside a general variety of skills, knowledge and experience in building maintenance
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills; a teachable attitude
- A high standard of employment basics – reliable, honest, conscientious, hard working
- The ability to be well organised; work as part of a small team & able to work independently with limited supervision; the proven ability to work efficiently to complete jobs on time.
In exchange, we will give you:
- A salary in the region of £19,000 to £22,000, dependent upon skills and experience;
- A pension scheme; 28 days holiday a year
- The opportunity to make a difference to the lives of the 12,000 guests who visit Quinta each year, by helping us provide the best facilities that we can
Contact Alistair Nurden for a chat or an information pack.
Email: email@example.com or telephone: 01691 773696
Closing date for applications: 12noon on Thursday February 27th
Provisional interview date: Wednesday 4th March 2020