Info for School Groups
At The Quinta we want to work with you to run a fantastic residential for you and the young people you bring.
A school residential as an excellent opportunity for developing relationships with your students. We are here to offer you as much help and support as we can (or you need). We aim to foster an environment that gives teachers the facilities, opportunities, encouragement and time to cover what you want to cover, and achieve what you want to achieve.
We can work with you to tailor a schools package to cater specifically for your group. This could be a week long adventure activity residential, or a 1 night retreat. It could be for one class or the whole year group – the choice is yours! You can run your own activities or buy in the different activity packages; you can self cater or be fully catered – what you choose can be tailored to suit your budget.
We have accommodation for up to 280 people.
For school groups we offer:
- Reduced minimum numbers for midweek, term time visits – allowing you to choose the accommodation which most suits your group’s needs, as well as space for teachers to have their own rooms.
- Designated member of staff to help you put your programme together and work with you throughout the visit.
- Staff input throughout your visit at no additional cost.
- DIY activities for you to run alongside delivered activities.
- There are a number of provisions on site to use as learning tools – nature trail, historical information, lake and pond dipping facilities.
Coming to a Christian centre
The Quinta has been left in trust to be used for Christian use. We appreciate the opportunity to share something of our faith and values as part of the residential. This again is tailored to the group and as much as possible linked to the theme of your residential. If you are coming with a team building focus, we can focus our reflection on how we treat others, the impact of our words and actions.
The price would be dependent on the options you choose, but a 2 night residential starts at £38 per person for the accommodation. Activity and catering choices will influence the overall cost.